Today, many gamblers prefer to choose Sic Bo in online casinos, because this is an interesting game originally from China. Its gameplay involves rolling three dice, where players will have to place different types of bets in the hope of winning. Today we will talk about the basic rules and bets and understand how to play the Sic Bo casino game.
Game Rules at Sic Bo in Casino
Gambling fans should understand each type of Sic Bo casino game because their rules may vary. Therefore, we have collected the main conditions of the game:
- The game’s goal is to guess the combination of dice thrown by a virtual or live dealer and to bet on the outcome of the draw.
- On the playing field, you will find different betting options with which you need to win this game. They are implemented as a table, which we will discuss later.
- Bet variability allows the player to place one or more bets on different outcomes of the round, including the sum of the numbers of three dice, a certain number, a combination of numbers, etc. Other odds are paid depending on the type of bet.
- After betting is completed, the croupier rolls three dice into a particular container and then opens it to inspect the roll’s result and determine the winners.
- Winning bets bring payouts, considering the odds set in the table. They are calculated depending on the combinations of numbers on the bones.
Let’s analyze the types of bets and payout ratios at Sic Bo in the casino:
|Small/Big||Score on bones less than or greater than 10||1:1|
|Odd/Even||The amount per die is odd or even||1:1|
|Total||Rolled a certain value on three dice (4-17)||It differs by the dropped amount: 60:1, 18:1, 15:1, 14:1, 12:1, 8:1, 6:1|
|Double||When two identical numbers appear on three dice||8:1, 10:1, 11:1, 12:1, 18:1, 24:1|
|Triple||Three identical numbers fell on three dice||150:1, 180:1, 216:1|
|Any Triple||Any three numbers on the dice are the same||30:1|
|Any Double||Any two numbers on three dice are the same||5:1|
|Specific Double||The combination of two numbers on three dice is identical (for example, two triples)||10:1|
|Single||At least one number on three dice is identical to the indicated number||1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, 6:1|
We have considered only the main variations of bets at Sic Bo in the casino. Different versions of the game offer different types of bets and their odds.
How to Play at Sic Bo in a Casino?
We have already said that all varieties of Sic Bo casino games are based on the roll of three dice. Here, players must bet on a suitable combination, which will fall after rolling three dice. After throwing the dice, the results are determined by counting the number of numbers on the dice. In the end, payments are made considering the established coefficients of different types of games.
Most versions of Sic Bo in the casino include the following betting options:
- Bet on the amount on three dice – the player bets on the specified amount, which should appear after the dice roll, for example, 10.
- Bet on a certain number – the player chooses a number, for example, 8, and wins when such a number appears on one of the dice.
- Bet on a combination of numbers – the player needs to choose a suitable combination that can fall on the dice, for example, a bet on any two numbers.
The probability of winning at Sic Bo in a casino depends on the specific type of bet and the rules of the selected gambling portal. Payout ratios also depend on the establishment where you plan to play. Therefore, before creating an account, understand the Sic Bo rules, and read the paytable to choose games with the best chances of winning.
Brief History of Sic Bo
Sic Bo appeared in ancient China and is one of the oldest gambling games. However, it is only known that the game appeared during the reign of the Chin Dynasty (221-206 BC). Then she was called Dai Xu or Dais-Pari and looked like a simple dice game.
Gradually, its popularity increased, and the game began to attract the attention of residents of East and Southeast Asia and spread to the Philippines, Thailand, Macau, Malaysia, etc. The game could have changed the rules and name in the above corners of our planet.
Popularity Sic Bo in Online Casino
iGaming industry experts claim that Sic Bo in casinos has become popular over the past decades. This is due to the wide availability of dice due to the development of Internet and mobile technologies. The increasing appeal of gambling in the 1990s and 2000s led most gambling establishments to add Sic Bos to their range of games.
Initially, the game with three dice was designed for the Asian market. But over time, Sic Bo began to play in international online casinos and all the players worldwide. Users were captivated by the gameplay dynamics and the rules’ simplicity. They developed their own Sic Bo strategy in the casino, playing for free chips or real money.
The online version of Sic Bo differs little from the original and offers comfortable gameplay with fast game results. But players from Australia should understand that you can only play for money if you are 21 years old. Otherwise, you risk falling under an online casino’s sanctions by further blocking your account.